Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From the no shit file: Star Jones filed for divorce.


Enough with the jokes. I never saw this happening either. I thought he contract was for much longer.

I wonder who is sponsoring the divorce?

Star Jones files for divorce from Al Reynolds
Ex-'View' co-host hopes to ‘emerge from this period as a ... wiser woman’

Access Hollywood
updated 10:21 a.m. PT, Wed., April. 23, 2008

LOS ANGELES - Star Jones has filed for divorce from her husband, Al Reynolds, after three-and-a-half years of marriage, a rep for the former “View” co-host has confirmed to Access Hollywood.

“Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone’s life that requires privacy with one’s thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman,” Jones said in a statement to Access.

A source close to the former talk show host told Access the couple’s relationship has been in peril for some time, saying, “It hasn’t been an easy relationship for a while. There were all these rumors out there, all this speculation, which made it difficult for Star.”

Speculation about what?

-----
I would never kick someone when they are down. I hope the best for the daytime diva. And Star.

No comments: