Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Read the fine print...

I saw this film at Best Buy---I love vampire films...oooh, Bram Stoker! that's official! I love Dracula... oh.... wait...ugh. Here's what I imagined:

INT COMPUTER SCREEN

Guest: "Hey, Drac, it's me your pal from high school. I haven't heard from you in years. I saw you on Facebook. So I thought I'd say hi."
Dracula: "Dude! Remember that woman you both bit at the same time! How are you? Next time you are in town, you MUST stay with us. My wife and I insist. She's dying to meet you...if she could die, but she's undead. You know what I mean.

CUT TO NEXT TIME GUEST IS IN TOWN
Guest: Thanks dude. I'll be gone on Monday. I was hoping we could go out...
Dracula: Stay as long as you like... Please. My castle is your castle.
Guest: Dude, I will only be here for the weekend or until my wife takes me back. She's such a pain. Very unreasonable. She's not cool like you.

CUT TO: THREE WEEKS LATER
Dracula: Bro, bro, bro maybe you should start looking for your own place, maybe? I wouldn't ask you but, Doris is kind of on my back. Maybe you can pick up toilet paper or something...
Guest: Get off my back, brau. This is so uncool. I told you I was looking.!
Dracula: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll live forever- on my couch!

Ok, here's the real trailer.

Here's the real trailer:

No comments: