Sunday, September 30, 2007

What am I watching?

Hey, Michael Clayton I'm lost. I've watched the trailer for the new movie "Michael Clayton" a few times. I still don't know what it's about. I know I'll see it because I like George Clooney and he generally picks good movies. BUt I can't follow what's going on. The guy from "The Full Monty" who more recently dressed up like a woman on HBO, is crazy. The hot British chick is tell George that he can't do something. Then the guy from Tootsie tells George "they" are already doing it. I don't know what it is - but it is happening. Oh and the big time lawyer is running through the woods in a suit. Confused. I was hoping the title would help me figure it out. Nope, just a name of a character that I don't know what it means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you'll be taking the Clooney posters down from the ceiling above your bed?