Thursday, April 29, 2004

Do you think I'm Nazi?
FOX NEWS REPORTS ACTOR'S DAD WAS A NAZI

Is that news? Should we know very damaging thins about an actor?

Just when you thought that Keving Spacy was in trouble when he was "mugged" in a park, his brother tells Sharon Churcher (reports Fox News) that dad was a Nazi. (story below)

Most peopele speculate that Spacy is gay. In fact to be "in the know" in Hollywood you have to have a story ready about him and a partner.
"I work at this resturant and Spacy would come just to take out the waiter."
"When I drop off my shirts I see Spacy in the back with the back with the laudrer."
" I saw him walking his dog. It was a little dog in a big dog suit."


I don't know if these stories are true, but this guy sure can get around. When does he have time to shoot subpar films if he's spending all his time being gay?

Today's report is the most damaging. What does Spacy do? Come right out and say, "Ok, I'm gay. please ignore the Nazi stuff."

I feel bad for his brother, the low rent Jermain Jackson of the one celeb family that used a famous name and a family secret to ge this name on TV. He's a Rod Stewart impersonator by the way.


Wednesday, April 28, 2004

By Roger Friedman



Kevin Spacey's Family Secrets: Dad Was an American Nazi, Rapist and Abuser

Years ago I was told by a confidant of two-time Oscar winner Kevin Spacey that his father, Thomas Geoffrey Fowler, had been a member of the American Nazi party.

From Fox:
Kevin Spacey's Family Secrets Are Out