Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Word Machine has a sense of humor

While watching the game show Lingo, I came about a total fail. On Lingo you have 5 chances to figure out what word they are thinking of by taking guesses.

Two couples compete against each other. I assumed they were couples. That would make sense. There was a male/female black couple and a male white couple. I assume they are dating. Look at the word they had to guess.


I thought I should take a picture. Maybe that's a funny random act. The male team won and when into a the bonus round.
The white team kicked the other teams ass. Chuck Woolery kept harping on the slaughter.


Followed by this random word choice...


And this the random word machine got mean...


Because game shows are governed by the FCC questions have to random, so it's strange that these words came up when they did.

No comments: